Pommel Wedge Cushion with Stretch Cover
The design features of the Pommel Wedge Cushion from Drive and Mason Medical combine to help prevent wheelchair-bound patients from sliding forward. The cushion's firm foundation reduces pressure caused by the hammock-like action of a sling seat while the high-density foam increases stability and comfort. The cushion's top cover is composed of a fluid resistant, low shear stretch fabric.Features and Benefits
- Wedge design helps prevent patient from sliding forward
- Firm foundation reduces pressure caused by sling-seat hammockings
- The top cover is fluid resistant, low shear stretch fabric; The bottom cover is waterproof vinyl
- High-density foam increases stability and comfort
- Foam pommel controls sliding by eliminating posterior pelvic tilt
- Actual Product Weight: 0.84 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Overall Product Height: 4"
- Overall Product Length: 16"
- Overall Product Width: 16"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 8160-p